California  |  Civil Litigation

4 defendants ( 2-property managing companies; 2-H.O.A.'s) filed Demurrers to my complaint, and on the day of the demurrer hearing, the judge took it under submission and ruled on them a couple days later.

But, the judge only ruled for 3 defendants, and sustained those 3 defendants' demurrers, yet the judge made no ruling on that 4th defendants' demurrer.

That 4th defendant also had a Motion To Strike concurrently with their demurrer, and the judge didn't even address that Motion To Strike, cause on the court's minute order in only has 3 defendants's demurrers listed, and the court has each of those 3 defendants identified and that their demurrers are sustained without leave to amend, and that each of 3 of them are entitled to costs.

The court also states in that minute order that the 3 defendants prepare judgments in accordance with the courts' sustainment of their demurrers.

Since the judge made no ruling on the 4th defendant, whatsoever, can I just move to enter default judgment against that 4th defendant?

or what are other alternatives that I could use in my favor?