California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/02, 6:54 pm

What to do About the Ever Annoying Partying Neighbors

What legal recourse or actions should/can I take about the neighbors whose continous parties are so loud that they disrupt the quality of my daily life. I can not hear my phone, television, study, or work on my computer. This is causing me a loss of income also, sleep, and sanity. I live in a mobile home park and have written several complaints in writing to the management, and still it continues. Is this a type of harassment. I have personally gone over and asked them to cease, but due to the fact they are all drunk, I am laughed at and called various vulgar names. These are not kids, they are all between forty and sixty years of age. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search