California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 7:51 pm

My apartment had roaches and bed bugs. I moved out after 4 months. I left behind my fridge, couches, microwaves an two beds. Can I sue the apartments for the loss of my property? An the inconvenience of moving?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/22/13, 6:58 pm by Daphne Macklin

You would be suing for substandard conditions that forced you to leave personal property that was too contaminated by the roach and bed bug infestations to bring to your new home. Small Claims or mediation would be your best options for this.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Daphne L. Macklin P.O. Box 661702 Sacramento, CA 95866

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search