California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/08, 2:53 pm

California Small Claims Court

Can I sue in small claims court in California, rather than Oregon, against a car/trailer dealership in Oregon that uses the internet for it's sales? The payment was made at a bank in California.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search