California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 7:19 pm

Trying to file a civil lawsuit against JP Morgan Chase, but need to know where to serve them? Don't have an address for their legal department you agent to receive service - any thoughts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search