Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

If I am filing an amended unlimited civil complaint that I have not served yet but the date that the original complaint was filed is important can I use the original filed civil cover sheet or do I use a new reconformed one for the new amended complaint when I file it? Thanks

Asked on 10/26/13, 7:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't need to refile a new civil cover sheet, or the addendum. The first one that you filed with the court is all you need. You will need to have an amended summons, however.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 2:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now