Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Is it too late to dis credit a judgement that has been granted.

Asked on 9/26/13, 1:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't know what you mean by "discredit". There are ways to challenge a judgment, both in the trial court and in an appellate court. Since I don't know anything about your judgment (Was it a default judgment? A summary judgment? A stipulated judgment? A judgment after trial?, etc.) or even what court it was in, I don't know which options were ever available to you. And since I don't know when the judgment was entered, I can't say whether you still have time to pursue some or all of those options.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 1:32 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Mr. Hoffman. You are not clear at all.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 4:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now