California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 7:41 am

If a man promises to pay life time support in exchange for companionship, not cohabitating, for 28 years, proof is copies of the monthly support checks and it is captured on videotape, can a person enforce the promise?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search