California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 11:23 am

I obtained a default judgment in CA. I mispelled one of the defendant's names. I am trying to get a writ of execution, but the clerk wants me to misspell the name to match the default judgment. I am afraid that the bank won't levy with the misspelled name. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search