California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 12:22 pm

what type of legal defense should I look for? My motorhome was sold by the bail bonds company without my knowledge

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/06/13, 3:43 pm by Anthony Roach

You need to speak to a lawyer in person, along with the bail bond paperwork that you signed. A lawyer cannot answer something like that off the fly.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search