California  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/12, 8:23 pm

Can I file a lawsuit against Kaiser Permanenter for giving the wrong diagnosis and finding out I had gallbladder stones ready to burst a year later?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search