Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Hi, 8 years ago, I came to USA and gave birth thru medi-cal, didnt overstayed and left right away returned to my home country. At present, my husband is applying for an immigrant visa through employment. Will this affect our future immigrant visa? thank you/

Asked on 8/20/11, 11:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

no it should not.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/11, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now