California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/10, 9:02 am

Hello and thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

I have been married for almost 6 years now with my husband whom entered the U.S. illegally 9 years ago. My question is...Is it possible to fix his illegal status being that I am a U.S. citizen? We have two children together my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. He has no criminal back ground.

Thank you again and have a beautiful day!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search