California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/09, 1:44 am

Im a American Citizen and my boyfriend is Mexican he lives in Tijuana Mexico and I in San Diego California we have 2 american children but I want to fix his papers to be with me in the United States what do I need to do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search