Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I got arrested (my first) for felony drug marijuanna charges.It was too much for personal use. I got 3 years probation. After my probation I left the usa on my own. I have never been deported or anything. Its been 8 years since I left can I just come back for a visit. Or is that suitbag of weed an aggravated felony?

Asked on 8/22/12, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please contact me for free consultation.

Joseph La Costa, attorney at law

Read more
Answered on 8/22/12, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now