California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/09, 5:27 am

my boyfriend is here illegally. His parents brought him here when he was a minor. We want to get married. What should he do? Does he need to go back to mexico? Can we get married in the US? Can he become legal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search