California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/09, 10:12 pm

I am a Canadian who is getting a letter from a U.S. employer for TN Status. The employer wants to know if an hourly wage can be put in the letter instead of an annual or monthly salary, and whether he has to specify the number of hours to be worked if he puts an hourly wage. I know part-time is alright, so I suspect we will put the hourly rate and state part time. I suppose he can't predict the hours I will be working. Does anyone know if this is alright?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search