Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Many thanks for your help.

I am a US Citizen and I want to file forms I-130 and I-485 for parents so that I can start their green card process.

Unfortunately, they both don't have their birth certificates. They both have visited USA and have the multi-entry visit visas. They both have Indian passports.

What is an alternative acceptable form that I can provide with my application packet if I don't have their birth certificates?

Mom and dad reside in Mumbai, India, but they are visiting me in US currently.

Mom was born in India

Dad was born in Pakistan.

Greatly appreciate your help.


Asked on 10/18/13, 2:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We can help you with this process. Please send us an email with your information to discuss at [email protected] or contact Ramia at 619-501-1616

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now