California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 10:10 pm

my daughter is a dual citizen in usa and philippines she went to philippines nov 2012 when shes only 6months old accompanied by my friend,now i want to bring her (1 year old)back here in the usa and she will be travelling with a family friend.what are the documents that i need to give my friend cause she is concern they might asked her in the immigration, please give me detailed advice if you dont a single parent and im here in usa

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search