Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Hello, I want to fix my parent papers, I know that he would have to go to back to his country for 10 years, but he has kidney failure so he is in dialysis, what can I do?

Asked on 8/11/13, 9:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Are you a U.S. citizen? Did your parent originally have a legal entry into the U.S.? If so, he would not have to depart.

I would need far more information before I can give you advice on this matter.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 3:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now