California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/12, 2:13 pm

I'm a GreenCard holder, living in California for 3 years & 3 months now. My fiance has a B1-B2 Visa, & he intends to come and visit me soon. What should I do to keep him here with me without going back? I need the Best solutions! Can we get married here? & Can I file for him later? Or What other options do we have? Please Advise. Thanks in Advance.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search