California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 3:42 pm

I am under H1B visa for an employer and would like to start a business of my own. The business is for real estate investing. I can partner with friend with green card and would like to know how can I proceed with it. Would like to hear advice from legal professional with experience of immigration law, corporate and real estate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search