California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/09, 12:21 pm


how do i go about getting my grandfather a visa to visit california from mexico, on the christmas holiday?

i dont think he has ever been here in the U.S. before.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search