California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/13, 12:13 am

My husband and I were married in Ghana a few months ago, can I apply for the I-130 petition here while staying on a visitors visa, do I have to have a resident visa to file it? Or, do I have to return to California in order to file it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search