California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/12, 3:36 am

my husband is part of the air force reserve, does him being in the military help me in fixing my legal status?

i came to the u.s as a child with a valid passport that years after expired.

are there any laws for military spouses??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search