California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/08, 10:51 pm

K3 Visa

I am a green card holder I need to know if I can bring my wife in the United States by K3 Visa?

Thank you .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search