Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Can a man who was arrested and deported legally return to the USA if he has served his term? I have a relative who was arrested back in 2005 for fraud, he served his two years and was deported. He now wants to return to the USA. Can he legally re-enter the country? His country of origin is Ghana. Thank you.

Asked on 7/31/13, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he qualifies for an immigrant visa, then yes.

Read more
8/01/13, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now