Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I married cultural before I came to USA and I applied to bring my husband to USA American embassy asked him picture or photo unfortunately we don't have any and rejected now I am citizen and I want go and bring my has and I have no idea how to start again help please

Asked on 6/10/13, 5:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since you have already been denied, I highly recommend you hire an attorney to assist you & not try to do it yourself the second time.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 7:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now