Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I have a pending daca application. If I marry a us citizen now should I decline my daca application and apply for marriage visa?

Asked on 6/10/13, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can withdraw your DACA application, however, if you entered without inspection you will need to file a provisional waiver & apply for your immigrant visa at the U.S. Consulate abroad.

Since there are risks in filing this type of case, I highly recommend you speak with an experienced Immigration Attorney & consider legal representation (i.e., don't file it yourself AND don't use a notario!).

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 7:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now