Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I'm about to send my application for Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals. I recently got married and haven't changed my name through the Mexican consulate, all my documentation has my single name but I would like to receive my work permit with my married name. Will the marriage certificate be sufficient for USCIS?

Asked on 10/15/12, 7:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We have filed Deferred Actions packet. Please contact our office for free consultation. Since you have done the forms, we can help you review all documents.

Contact us at 619-922-5287, 619-501-1616 or email [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/15/12, 9:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now