California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 4:39 pm

Hello All, I am in USA on H1 B and my boy friend is Canadian PR, We are getting married in December 2013,so once we married I will apply my PR and I believe it will take 1 to 1 and half year to get PR but can I apply for my Work Permit after my marriage? If I apply work permit what time it will take?so that I can also work in Canada after marriage.we both are indian citizen, please help,thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search