Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

how many week approval religious denomination and is exempt from taxation as an organization described in section 501 c3 of the internal revenue how many week approval

Asked on 8/08/12, 3:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Are you interested in an R visa for a religious worker? Have you already filed?

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 3:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now