California  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 8:03 am

i am a 20 year old male and i was in a car accident where there was a drunk 20 year old pedestrian in the road. He died and was seen running at cars in a 30 min span before i happened to hit him. His body left damages that i can not cover, and am suffering from ptsd. I cant focus on anything and its affecting my work and school. Am i able to be compensated for my car and pain and suffering? I did absolutely nothing wrong that night, yet my whole world if flipped upside down. please help me.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search