Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

In California I was using my employers vehicle as part of my job. I was struck and injured by a hit and run driver who was never found. Does this trigger my uninsured motorist coverage? My employer's uninsured motorist coverage? Do worker's compensation laws protect my employer's policy from coverage?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Robert Worth Law Offices of Robert J. Worth

You can make both a UM( and

(pain and sufferin and work comp claims for the medical bills and lost earnings. I hope this helps. Bob Worth (818)222-2433 worth4law@aol.com

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

The best approach to handle this case, would be to start as a worker's compensation case because your injuries are work-related and you can receive medical treatment, temporary disability benefits and at the end you may receive a settlement for permanent disability. The good thing is the worker's compensation is a no-fault system. Then while you are receiving treatment you can claim against your uninsured motorist for pain and suffering hoeever, you have to reimburse the worker's compensation carrier for medical expenses. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California

Insurance Law Legal Forms