California  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/12, 3:42 pm

In California I was using my employers vehicle as part of my job. I was struck and injured by a hit and run driver who was never found. Does this trigger my uninsured motorist coverage? My employer's uninsured motorist coverage? Do worker's compensation laws protect my employer's policy from coverage?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search