Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

If i hit some one and they teel me they dont want to gothrough isurance but end up wanting to a week later is that legal

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Robert Worth Law Offices of Robert J. Worth

Yes. You have no contractual agreement that the other party must comply with. That person has the right to change their mind since there was no evidence of any exchange of consideration (something of value) in return for that person to be bound. Good luck and I hope this information helps you understand.

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California

Insurance Law Legal Forms