California  |  Insurance Law

i was taken to the hosptal from work for work related issue by ambulance to the emergancy room. members of management came to the hosptal.i was kinda of out of it. the hosptal billed my personal ins. now i have a collection agency hounding me and dinging my credit.for some reason this not billed to work comp. the company says they have no record of this. what do i do? is this ins fraud by the company trying to keep down the cost of there work comp ins or what?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.