California  |  Insurance Law

So i've have insurance and recently i was in a car accident (hit and run) not my fault. anyways the day of the accident i took my car to the local body shop to get it fixed so i contacted my insurance company and they set-up the claim and inspection date. all good. Then Two days later they call me and say that my insurance policy was cancelled two weeks ago and that they have sent a letter regarding this (which honestly i didn't receive) they said it was due to not sending in my drivers license so it wasnt due to payment.i have the phone call recoreded when i first purchased the insurance and the agent said "your all set and insuranced now"

i was wondering if its possible to sue them and if i would have a winning chance? because they havent notified me and i was paying every month and just like that out of the blue they say thhey cancelled it??

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.