California  |  Insurance Law

My mother's truck was hit parked in front of our house. The impact pushed her truck up onto the sidewalk and into my truck. My truck was also pushed up onto the curb and there is damage to my bumper and alignment. The person at fault is the neighbor across the street who has minimum basic liability. We are located in the state of California. His insurance is telling me that they only have a certain amount of money to disperse to the claims, and that pretty much I will get whatever is leftover (if any) after my mother's truck is fixed. I am not sure what to do in this matter as I have never been involved in an accident before. Should I start looking into filing a small claims court case?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.