California  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 12:04 pm

If during open enrollment I elected not to do the short term disability program again because according to the state our California's guidelines it is not a "qualified plan" is it my responsibility or our companies HR departments responsibility to notify the state that EDD payments are being made?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/28/13, 12:57 pm by Phillip Wheeler

Greetings. You need to take care of this yourself because the HR department probably made a mistake.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law- P.O. BOX 665 Morro Bay, CA 93443-0665

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search