Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

My son lost some of his belongings when a city-owned camp he was working at burned in a recent fire. He lived at the camp and room and board was part of his compensation. Is he entitled to be reimbursed by the city for what he lost? Is he covered by their insurance?

Asked on 9/14/13, 11:20 am

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: