Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

Can I sue my home owners insurance for undervaluing my claim and misrepresenting the scope of the claim. They have tried to make us look guilty and even asked if we hosed teh inside of our house. They want us to take an examination under oath, but I think they will twist anything we say. I think we should sue them first iinstead of trying to cooperate with them, it has been over a year and an uphill battle.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

If you have not cooperated, you will have trouble with a suit against them. An insured's refusal to cooperate is grounds for denial of coverage. An examination under oath is standard and legal. You need to hire an attorney to attend the examination under oath with you and then if they are still jerking you around, sue their pants off.

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California

Insurance Law Legal Forms