California  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/11, 9:18 pm

Can I sue my home owners insurance for undervaluing my claim and misrepresenting the scope of the claim. They have tried to make us look guilty and even asked if we hosed teh inside of our house. They want us to take an examination under oath, but I think they will twist anything we say. I think we should sue them first iinstead of trying to cooperate with them, it has been over a year and an uphill battle.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search