California  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/12, 10:15 am

I work for a University and I am unable to put my Significant other of 30 years on my insurance due to we are not in a female to female or man to man relationship. The only way I can put him on my insurance is if he is 62 years of age. I believe this is a discrimination issue of the State of California. So my question is can I sue ?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search