Legal Question in Intellectual Property in California

Can a party in a trademark proceeding (cancellation) ask the Interlocutory Attorney for a quick decision or phone conference on a contested motion in order to expedite matters for "good cause"?

Asked on 4/16/13, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can ask. Your request will likely be denied. You will also need to follow the appropriate rules for an ex parte request -- your proposed procedure may not comply with the rules.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 1:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now