California  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 3:18 pm

As a plaintiff in a patent infringement case discovery phase, what law and/or local rule could I use to ask a judge for a ruling in the case. The reason, is that the defendant has not responded (about a month now) to a fact discovery claim.

The case is in the Northern District of California-San Jose Division.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search