California  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/02, 1:13 pm

Recording Books

I am starting a small local home-based business whereby I record books/material(s) on tape/cd for children and adults with learning disabilities. Do I need releases/permission form publishers or authors? If so, how do I obtain them before I start my business?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search