California  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/13, 9:56 pm

I am a minority shareholder in a privately held company. It is incorporated in Delaware but al of the company offices and business are in California. The company never provide me with any information. I have owned the stock for a couple of years but have not received any financial/ annual statements. In addition I just saw press releases that he company have appointed new members of the board of directors and new company officers. I think I should have been told about changes in corporate governance as a stockholder and not found out by coming across online press releases. Do I have any legal avenues I can pursue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search