California  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/12, 11:12 am

I have a 13 year old son. He is always talking back to me and adult. He is always get supended from school, last year he was kick out of one school . Is there anyway I can send him to juvenilia hall in hope he will do better once he been to jail ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search