Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

Please I need help. I need to appeal the court decision in my case. I have very little money. No services offered in my case. My court appointed attorney. Did not do her job at the contested hearing. She did not present any evidence that I have showing that the allegations are false. Please help me and my 4 year son.

Asked on 10/23/13, 8:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you qualified for a free attorney in the dependency court you should qualify for an attorney to represent you on appeal. Ask the court to appoint an appellate attorney for your appeal.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now