Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

I got a loitering ticket but the owner of the store said I was okay and they didn't want me to get a ticket what can I do too free my ticket?

Asked on 6/03/13, 3:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward McCutchan Sunderland | McCutchan, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I suggest that you appear in court with an attorney and try to get the matter dismissed. If the citing police ifficer does not appear in court, then the matter should be dismissed against you.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now