California  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/09, 6:32 pm

low cost or pro bono lawyer needed for Juvenile Dependency Cps case in San Diego

I am looking for a low cost/pro bono lawyer in San Diego. I currently have a public defender that is not returning my calls, emails and not representing me fairly I am the non offending parent and victim of DV and CPS is still continuing to put my children in harms ways. Please help me i am lost and fustrated and feel as if there's no where else to turn I am being victimized by the judicial system as well.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search